CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dreaming

Dreaming that you take a pregnancy test and it is positive to only wake up and its negative totally feels like shit! Just in case you did not know. ha..

Have not started my period yet, Today is day 31 (maybe 30) I lost track. Its not over till AF shows. Even though I know its over because the test is negative. The prometrium (progesterone) supplement that I am taking is giving me pg symptoms and delaying my period. Hows that for ironic! jerks....
Anyways, I am ok with the delayed period right now, I have an appointment with The Fertility Center in Lansing on Wednesday. I am very excited for this, I want to start injectables and do iui this month. We finally have the funds and I am praying for a miracle (or a few). :) I just hope that this doctor knows that even If I am over stimulated from the injectable drugs, I still want to go ahead with the IUI. There is no such thing as too many blessings in my opinion, even if I need family to move in to help us! God would never give us more than we could handle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment