CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cycle day 19 / 3dpo

So prior to this post I thought that your 2ww actually started after you ovulated. It appears that most people start this the day of a positive ovulation test. That makes me 3dpo.... Only 11 days till I can test.... Who the hell am I kidding, I am so going to test way earlier then that. I am thinking around 10dpo. And I cant buy any tests until then, because, well, I have absolutely no self control and will pee on them all in a matter of days. Obsessive: yes, But the 2ww makes even the normal people crazy (not saying that I am normal, hehe)

Out of boredom I have decided to wander in the world of internet humor during the 2ww. Its absolutely halarious to read everyones comments on this. One because I feel the same way, and two because I cannot believe we are all that crazy!

Here are some funny quotes that only the people struggling with IF would think are humorus.

- every twinge is a potential sign: ovulation pain OR perhaps implantation


- it no longer strikes you as the least bit odd to check out at the pharmacy with both HPTs and tampons in your cart.

- you schedule your social events around your ovulation day

- if your OPK comes up +, you cancel all social engagements that night so you can BD & lie with your legs elevated and butt up in the air afterwards

- you talk using mysterious acronymns that only your ttc buddies understand: ttc, BD, ewcm, bbt, opk, 2ww

- your morning motto is: "Don't talk to me until I've taken my temperature"

- you take your temperature more than once a day (committed TTCer)

- you refuse to finish decorating that 3rd bedroom in your new house, because you can't stand the thought of getting it just the way you want it only to have to tear it apart next month in order to make room for the nursery you'll be needing.

- you put off buying any fall/winter clothes, because you hope they won't fit by the time the weather gets cooler.

- you clip coupons for OPKs and HPTs

- your doctor says, "Now take these home and inject this needle into your stomach every day" and you don't even flinch.

- you spend more on OPKs, HPTs, and fertility supplements than you do on clothes

- the thought of nausea makes your heart skip a beat!

- you make a mental note of what day of your cycle it is before you say "ok" to a drink

- you get sick but make sure you can take the medicine in case you are pregnant...and would rather stay sick if you can't take the medicine..

- you finally look forward to mornings! Another opportunity to take and record your temp!

- you refer (and think) of your husband, not as his real name, but as the letters "DH" in real life

- you suffer silently from Infertility Vision (IV) - defined as the ability to see pink lines that nobody else can see. It's a very common condition among POASers during the days leading up to the official test day. Research is still being done, but at present there is no cure for it! Read more at http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=484770&ktrack=kcplink

I didn't come up with these, But Humor is the only thing going to keep  me sain for 11 more days. lol


 Just for my record:
3dpo:
Today, I am crampy. But my sides no longer hurt, which means I already ovulated hopefully. I did have a headache for alot of the day, but I think that is because I forget to take all my drugs today and I was stressing out about it. The cbefm did not ask me to poas today, :(. lol This saddens me, because I like being in control. I also feel like my boobs may be a bit tender, but nothing crazy. I will also start temping in the am, just to watch where my temps stays at and if it changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment