CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

5 DPO

I failed to track symptoms yesterday, I guess I was just to excited for finally receiving good news! That and I had tons of homework that I totally waited for the last minute to do... Sometimes being a procrastinator sucks!

Anyways, Yesterday really I didn't have many symptoms. And to be honest there isn't many today either. I have mild cramping on the right side very low down. Not sure what it is, but its hurt there for a while now. I was super tired this morning but I am pretty sure that it is because of the prometrium that I have to take now to keep my progesterone up. Other side effects today would be feeling bloated and very thirsty.



I have also came to the conclusion that being crafty has totally been my savior! Woo Hoo for everything crafty! Its not only a great stress relief but it is time consuming which keeps my mind busy and also I really just love everything crafty! I have decided to change my neglected "everyday life of Sarah blog, to something more spunky. It would be nice to write about something fun for once. Stay tuned. Ill update when my blog is ready!

0 comments:

Post a Comment