CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1 pill, 2 pill, 3 pill BLAH

As with anyone on this TTC journey, vitamins and supplements as well as prescription drugs are common. I hate taking pills, so this is something that I dread every morning and night! I have however found that taking them with store bought chocolate milk makes things so so so much easier! I would highly suggest it! I do not even like milk, but chocolate milk is way better than the nasty taste of the meds.. Here is my list of lovely drugs...


Cycle day 1 through 15
evening primrose 2 in am and 2 in pm

Day 3-7
200 mg soy isoflavones at night (5 pills)

Entire Cycle
Maca root 3 in am 2 in pm
PNV in am
Folic acid 800 mg in am
Baby aspirin in am
Zoloft in am for anxiety
B complex in am (yuck)


So ya, I hate taking pills. I am slowly introducing extra folic acid as it takes me a while to be able to adjust to vitamins without getting sick. I know that at my appt with the MFM doctor that they will be prescribing a supplement because 800 mg is way less than I need. But I figured you have to start somewhere!

Take Morning Pills...... CHECK



0 comments:

Post a Comment