CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

That needle goes where??

Well, my meds have came in the mail. Two ginormous boxes full! In them all types of goodies.... Here is the run-down, Hope your sitting!
Follistim Pen: 1
Follistim AQ 900 IU: 8
ENOXAPARIN 40 mg (Lovenox): 30
Ganirelix syringe: 8
Doxycycline 100 mg: 30
Menopur 75 IU: 22
Methylpred 16 mg: 4
Gonadotropin 10,000 UI: 1
Progesterone 50 MG: 60


And then the scary part......
Syringes! Lots and lots of Syringes!
22Gx1.5: 100 count
18Gx1.5: 80 count
Needles 25Gx 5/8: 20 count
 Not going to lie, the box and bag of syringes made me cringe! So nervous about the PIO shots in the booty. I have had them before and know they are not that bad, But, they were done at the office, not at home. My husband having to do them for me scares the flip flops right off me. Sheesh....

On another note, I am ready! I am so ready for this journey that I cannot wait! Everyday on BCP is another day closer to a baby in my arms. I have a really really good feeling about this first IVF. I know I get this feeling everytime its the first round of anything, Im praying this is a different outcome than the rest. Please God, let this be our Rainbow Baby!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Crazy, isnt it? Good luck and take it a day at a time. It will get easier. The shots arent all that bad either once you get used to them...Its mostly mental.

Post a Comment