CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I have died everyday waiting for you.....

Song of moment really hits home. Christina Perri "A thousand years" touches my heart. Although this song is song to a spouse ( I would imagine from twilight) I cannot help but fall in love with the song and hope that one day I can sing it to our child. Our child that is just waiting to be conceived/born to the most wonderful, loving, caring, and appreciative  parents ever.

We are one step closer to our dream. The one dream that will forever change our lives. I cannot thank God enough that he has allowed us to strength to continue on and fight for what we want. We will be parents, God just needed a little help to get us there!!!

Day 9 of our first IVF cycle!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck with this IVF cycle!

Post a Comment