CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Emotions

I have never really been all that great at expressing my emotions. I am kind of the person that would rather hold it all in than talk about it. I realized through my past relationships and even the present one that holding it in gets you nowhere. Not only does it not get your feelings heard, but it also causes a huge flood of tears when no ones around. I guess you could say I was a closet crier. LOL.

Anyways, ever since we have been really trying things have changed. I am so emotional! Maybe its due to the drugs, all the hormones that are continuously pumped into my body, or maybe I have just succumbed what I have really always been feeling. Who know, but I hate it. I hate being the weepy type and wearing my heart on my sleeve. Its much easier to hide your emotion than to let everyone know you hurt. UGH!

To bad theres no way to fix this, I know there is no going back to the emotionless person I pretended to be. But that life was so much easier!

Rant over...

Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment