CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

5 weeks (late) oops!

So, in order to track absolutely everything, I am going to attempt to do a questionnaire every week or so.  Today is 5 weeks and I couldnt be more excited. Things are progressing normal and I just cant wait to feel the sense of relief with a hopeful heartbeat at the ultrasound. Fingers crossed. 

How far along: 5 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I gained 4lbs since the start of ivf, lost 2 this week
Maternity clothes: some pants require the bellaband, mostly because im just so bloated from IVF and also, the bruised up belly from the lovenox shots hurts with stuff pushing on it.
Sleep: Im tired ALL THE TIME
Best moment this week: 2nd @ 3rd  beta doubling in 36 hours! 
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: no actual cravings, nothing is really appealing, so It takes me a long time to decide what to eat. 
Gender: to early, not sure if we will find out or not
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: nothing! 
What I am looking forward to: Our first ultrasound which I get to schedule this week as well as Florida on the 14th
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every second!
Milestones: Fantastic 2nd beta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment